The Colorado Convention Center provides onsite parking in our 1,000 space parking garage. The garage provides direct access to the Colorado Convention Center and the Denver Performing Arts Complex (DPAC); parking in Downtown Denver has never been easier.
The garage is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ALL visitors and guests attending ANY event or business in the downtown area. If you are coming to a scheduled event in our facility, DPAC or any venue downtown, please remember to arrive early to avoid possible event traffic and lines to use our automated pay stations. Our current parking rates are as follows:
- Park up to 8 Hours: $12.00 (Available All Days and Times)
- Park up to 12 Hours: $15.00 (Available All Days and Times)
- Park up to 18 Hours: $17.00 (Available All Days and Times)
- Park up to 24 Hours: $25.00 (Available All Days and Times)
Directions to our Parking Facility:
1. Enter the parking garage via North-bound Speer Boulevard, just after Stout Street and before Champa Street. The Convention Center Parking Garage has its own designated Right Turn deceleration lane leading into the parking garage, or:
2. Enter the parking garage via West-bound Champa Street, just before Speer Boulevard. It will be a left-hand turn from Champa Street that merges into the garage entry drive lane from Speer Boulevard. Please use caution when yielding to traffic entering the garage from Speer Boulevard.
* Vehicle clearance is 8’2” and the maximum vehicle length is 19’0”
* No Trailers or oversized vehicles allowed.
* Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, and rollerblades are not allowed on vehicle entry/exit ramps.
* Soliciting and/or distribution of literature is prohibited.
* No in and out parking. If a vehicle departs the garage at any time, a new parking purchase must be made upon re-entry.
* There is no free parking at any time – violators are subject to City of Denver ticketing and towing at the owner’s expense.
Handicapped Accessible Parking:
Designated handicapped parking is available on all three levels of the parking garage. A valid state issued handicapped placard or license plate is required. All disability parking is on a first-come, first-served basis and requires payment at the automated pay stations.
Pay-By-Space Parking Instructions:
With our Pay-on-Foot payment system, parking is easy and convenient. Simply park in any non-reserved spot, remember your vehicle stall number and proceed to any pay station located on all levels within the parking garage.
- Select #1 for Event Parking or select #2 to purchase a 30 day monthly permit
- PURCHASE PARKING – Up to 8, 12, 18, or 24 hours
- MONTHLY PERMIT – 30 day permit
- Enter your VEHICLE STALL NUMBER.
- Select Time Amount you will be staying for.
- PURCHASE 8 hours
- PURCHASE 12 hours
- PURCHASE 18 hours
- PURCHASE 24 hours
- Using either Cash or major Credit Card (no coins permitted), PAY for your stall number.
- A receipt will be printed which you may take with you. You DO NOT need to display this receipt on your vehicle dashboard.
When leaving the parking facility, simply start you car and drive away. There are no long lines and no one to pay when exiting. Parking fees are collected at our pay stations immediately after parking your vehicle.